Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Andrew at 4 months!

I finally finished Andrew's 4 month photo board. It's about time. October was such fun! Andrew is getting a bit more interested in the world around him and this Mama has been feeling a bit braver about venturing out into the world with 3 kids in tow. We're starting to find a family groove. :) Perfect timing too because I so enjoy fall! We managed to sneak in a trip to a pumpkin patch, the cider mill, and our the Legoland Discovery Center here in KC before the month was over. I even tackled a mall with all 3 one weekend and nailed it. :)  It was a super eventful month compared to what we've been doing recently. I loved it. LOVED it. I can't emphasize enough how much I enjoyed getting everyone out of the house for family time.

Mama and Andrew at the pumpkin patch
Bubby's first time at a pumpkin patch!
Daddy and Andrew at the Cider Mill
Snuggling with the best sisters a dude could ask for!

 Here are a few of the recent happenings in month four
Man I love that thumbsucking, teething, ticklish, laughing little fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment